ENVY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENVY

Professional Monster Warlord Gaming Clan (nV) and sub clan (LnV)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chatroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Admin
Admin
Chloe

General Chatroom Empty
PostSubject: General Chatroom   General Chatroom I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:16 am

Here you can have a general chat about anything you would like!
Back to top Go down
Slimey
Slime
Slime
Slimey

General Chatroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chatroom   General Chatroom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 2:29 am

This... this is something... the old forums for Lethal Gaming, or I guess ENVY as it became known later. It's been over 3 years now and this thing is still up, like an old timepiece of the old MW days. I honestly can't believe it's still here... And here I am, the shit that ruined it all Razz

If by any chance some old member finds this, I want to say thank you for what was. This game and this community helped me through a tough time, and set me up for an even tougher one. Due to my own problems I let the clan down, and despite her best efforts Chloe couldn't keep it all together in the long run. To this day I take all the blame for what happened to us, and if I could've done things differently I would.

As of 02/02/17 I am still playing this game, IAmSlimey on Global 1. Hit me up, add me on Pal+, whatever. I'd love to talk about new and old, in-game and personal, cause this was more than just a game. It's now a part of my life, at least, which I will always remember and cherish, despite how odd that might seem.

Again if anybody reads this, even if you don't say anything, thank you for what you were part of.

A final post, and a last farewell to LG and nV.

-Slimey
Back to top Go down

General Chatroom
Page 1 of 1