ENVY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENVY

Professional Monster Warlord Gaming Clan (nV) and sub clan (LnV)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slimey
Slime
Slime
Slimey

Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)   Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:15 am

I do not think we should rename the entire clan, and I don't see the point of a 5M+ clan as only me and Blood would be in it (Maybe 3M?) But really this entire split might have been a bad idea in the first place... But it's too late now I guess :/

And if you do decide to change the name of the thing, I agree LG(Star) or similar
Back to top Go down
Deem
Admin
Admin
Deem

PostSubject: Re: Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)   Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:52 am

I understand what jerka is saying and I agree that two parts of the same clan was confusing at first but, at this point they should know or catch on quickly when they apply at least that's how I tend to make it for em.....and one symbol sounds like a perfect way to keep it differmet and short all in one instead of making the clan name even longer
Back to top Go down
KaPoW
Admin
Admin
KaPoW

PostSubject: Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)   Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:43 am

So, a while ago I started a clan not thinking much of it mainly because I wanted to enjoy the game a bit more as it is rather boring alone. so along came a few great fellas and we all got along great and what not and if you were apart of my clan you would know what I am on about anyways im not here to talk about that.

For those of you who weren't active when I quit or I just didn't simply tell you I pretty much just left the game and the clan went to shit. simple as that. But as I came back a few times to check on the boys and girls I saw that the main few broke off into this new amazing clan which is a lot smaller then what I had but I think it will work better as they are dedicated to making this game enjoyable and they will have your back if you are getting bullied and harassed by other players.

But yeah sorry to all of the lads that I sorted just left in the dark and if any of you lxgx boys wanna have a chat hit me up. more then happy to talk to you.

Chloe is a great leader. known her since she was like level 4 in the game. she has come along way and knows what she is doing and is an extremely determined and friendly girl and will help EnVy become one of the best clans in MonsterWarlord.

So GOO ENVY <3
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Admin
Admin
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)   Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:04 am

Aw thanks KaPoW:D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)   Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old LxGx And LG Members please read.:) New nV and LnV can read as well ;)
Page 1 of 1