ENVY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENVY

Professional Monster Warlord Gaming Clan (nV) and sub clan (LnV)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hints And Tipa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Admin
Admin
Chloe

Hints And Tipa Empty
PostSubject: Hints And Tipa   Hints And Tipa I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 am

Post hints and tips here!
Back to top Go down
Lascar77
Battle Bee
Battle Bee

Hints And Tipa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hints And Tipa   Hints And Tipa I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 pm

hey so i got a few tips for u if you are a non spender like me that goes hard working.

Put as much as u can in energy as from lvl 150. This is to start hard farming ancients, these guys will heavily boost your damage until combine event and further increase it with each success. I have done this and ive gone very far from where i was with my 1.3M damage now im 29M.

Save up your jewels for special combine from SSGOD and up.

I am now lvl 207 i have 400 energy and 202 sta. Helps me with good level up and i cant easily secure 10% everyday.

Do not buy fortune eggs, as a non spender this will waste your hard earned jewels and give you rares most of the time.

Also try to get a Fire Ultra god as leader to better regen your energy and farm ancients. If you feel like u can use spare jewels. Before leveling up, stay 400 energy away from levelup, buy the radar then use energy, before and after levelup you should have gained 15+ ancients from you 30 jewels.

If you dont have at least dark elder stay away from level 200+ dungeons, you will not get to even 0.201% in time.

Thats it for now if i got anything good to share ill put it up here.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Admin
Admin
Chloe

Hints And Tipa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hints And Tipa   Hints And Tipa I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks for the great hints and tips Lascar! But who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hints And Tipa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hints And Tipa   Hints And Tipa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hints And Tipa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENVY :: In Game Information :: Hints And Tips-
Jump to: